Thursday, September 15, 2011

can't sleep, clowns will eat me

ok, i don't really think clowns will eat me, but i really can't sleep. and then other times, i can't wake up. gah! i keep sleeping just a couple hours at a time, then being up for way longer than one should be able to function on just two or three hours of sleep...and then i eventually crash and sleep for like 16 hours straight. i'm not trying to do this at all...the only times i force myself to stay awake are the nights that i work. outside of that, i get involved in doing something, my brain gets going, and then i can't turn it off. which is why i'm going to go to the gym at 4:30 in the morning today (when they open)....if i don't, i'm probably going to be too out of it to get there today, since they close at 9 pm. *sigh* i fail.

1 comment:

  1. So sorry to hear that! I hope your sleep pattern will even out soon! Keep up the good work with working out, though - it seems like that should help! :)

    ReplyDelete