Wednesday, November 24, 2010

a little MIA

well, the holiday season is in full swing. which really makes my head hurt. i'm working more hours (not a lot more, but still more), and weirder shifts and there are more stupid people and less down time and i'm already sick of people that are all bubbly about how great the holidays are. no, the holidays kinda suck for me. they remind me that i'm working a crap part-time job that somehow manages to work me during all the holiday events i'd like to participate in (family and community both) while still not giving me enough hours to be able to buy decent presents for most of my friends and family. they remind me that i don't have kids to take to see santa. i've been thinking about putting up my Christmas tree this year, but i really don't have a reason to put it up....and it honestly sounds like a lot of work.

i've been spending a lot of time in my head lately and generally haven't felt like writing. but i figured i should pop in and post something and let everybody out there who cares know that no, i have not fallen off the face of the earth or given up on my goals. (i have taken a few steps back, but such is to be expected when i'm "down" and stressed) i'm still around here.

No comments:

Post a Comment